Single Review: We Found Love by Rihanna



We Found Love is a first single from Rihanna upcoming studio called Talk That Talk. So far the single already peaked at no: 6 on Billboard Hot 100.  We Found Love is a mid-tempo electro house and dance-pop song which feature Calvin Harris as the producer and songwriter.

First of all, this song is undeniably catchy with the thumping beats going all around. Well, a perfect song for club anyway. But after few listen, I got bored, I mean this kind of songs reminds me of Gaga and Britney's Femme Fatales. Nothing NEW for Rihanna sadly. 

Kylie Minogue fans might find this song kinda familiar. Well guess what, Calvin is very popular for his work with Kylie. So, there is no surprise that this song kinda exhibit lot of similarity with Kylie' songs in term of the sound.

Uses to like Rihanna with her revolutionary songs such as S&M, Cheers, etc. This song is pretty plain and straight damn boring. Well at least you can dance with the song LOL. But to have it on repeat all day long, I don't think so. Till now, still have S&M on my current hits playlist, sadly I don't think I'm going to have We Found Love on repeat.

Rolling Stone seems to have the same opinion as me, according to the music bible. We Found Love was reviewed as Rihanna's WORST song in her career. Well, can't blame Rolling Stone. 

Hopefully, I hope the next single will be different from this. I fell like, Rihanna is too rushing on putting this album out. She just released Loud last year, and with her crazy schedule and tour, suddenly this album....WHAT....

Oh okay, I got it..Rihanna has ZERO input for her album except for her VOICE...go to the recording booth and sing..That's it..and we've got is..We Found Love..Goshhh RiRi..take control on your album.. You're not NEWBIES anymore...it is time for you to take charge on your album..

TheDivaJuice: Consider to buy Loud now...certainly not Talk That Talk..well it is on depend on her second single..IMPRESSS me Riri...

Diva Kiss:







Comments

Popular Posts