Lady Gaga On Drugs While Touring



Lady Gaga is not all natural, but are you really very surprised? The alleged Illuminati singer keeps her energy up while touring constantly and working up to 20-hour a day by using a slew of drugs, according to a spy for Mike Walker of National Enquirer this week.



See Our Article: Lady Gaga Bathes in Human Blood; Meets with Freemasons Says London Concierge: Exclusive Report


“My insider reports Lady Gaga travels with a refrigerator-size medical dispensary containing: rapid-release painkillers, muscle relaxers, allergy pills, hot and cold compresses, antibiotics, bandages, splints, antiseptics and syringes used to inject pre-show shots of (don’t get ahead of me here, folks!) vitamin B12,” he wrote.


“And here’s what really keeps The Gaga going: Her very own professional oxygen unit that sits right offstage and revives her between songs.”


In addition to all of the drugs, Lady Gaga speaks about drinking alcohol frequently, especially whiskey, and she seemed drunk at the 2011 VMAs. Lady Gaga caused a storm when she admitted to Vanity Fair in August of 2010 that she occasionally uses cocaine.


She said she has a drug habit of “mostly cocaine.” However, as the spy said this week, she uses a lot of other drugs too. “I won’t lie; it’s occasional [cocaine use]. And when I say occasional, I mean maybe a couple of times a year,” said Lady Gaga to Vanity Fair.


Later, she defended her drug use to Q magazine on the basis that it helped her creatively in the past.


“[Using drugs] I really figured out the art I wanted to make and was inspired,” she said. “Some people find inspiration in dark places. I guess I’m one of them. What always made me different is that if I was doing drugs I was also making music. I wasn’t just doing drugs.”


Janice Dickinson slammed Lady Gaga for glamorizing drugs to her young fans after the article was printed.


“As a recovering addict who knows how dangerous occasional use is, I can think of no reason for Gaga to reveal this to her young audience,” she told Life & Style. “She is a f**king idiot. The way she mentioned cocaine, I think she should really get spanked. You can damage and hurt kids. I’m appalled.”





source: National Enquirer

Comments

Popular Posts