Beyonce Latest Video 1 + 1




First of all..when the video came out..I'm very excited to see it..To be honest..I've never heard 1 + 1 yet..So my first impression is the song maybe an uptempo driven song.Due to it catchy title...
Unfortunately this song is another ballad song by Beyonce...Hey..don't get me wrong..I luv lot of her ballads songs..


But then I said...Ok just enjoy the video..and Honestly..I HATE THIS VIDEO..Not that is that Damn bad or damn low budget music video...But for me..The video is too ART..is like a piece of boring ART..Art that can only appeal to certain people..But not ME of course..all the colours goin' on...glitter..Beyonce split in two or three...Duhhh it is Pointless...Hard for people to relate...


It is maybe her another attempt to produce DIFFERENT kind of music video..You know..to be different in order to appeal..But sadly..It just didn't work..maybe For me..


And apparently, Lot of her fans also didn't like this video..Well I guess....One thing..we all know her latest album is not doing very well...But at least don't show it by releasing low budget and pointless video..Got it Bey..I hope you do..cuz you are indeed a great singer...and I'm your fan..




TheDivaJuice: I want Love On Top mv..and what I've got....1+1..damn..Its already hard enough to find the live performance on youtube...

Comments

Popular Posts