Diva's Quote: Christina Aguilera



It’s really amazing that in articles I’ve been compared to her. It’s truly unbelievable because whenever I was younger I would ask my mom, do you think I’ll ever be as big and sing as well as Mariah Carey. And now that it has happened, my mom says, I knew it would happen.


TheDivaJuice: OK, let me get this straight Xtina. First of all, you are a great singer. No one can doubt that. But you ain't Mariah honey. Mariah is more superior is term of technical ability. She got a full vocal lesson and you are a self learned singer. It would never be the same. It is like comparing a person with a degree/qualification  with the one who doesn't. I would never be the same.

Comments

  1. she is a GREAT SINGER indeed.i never doubt that, But let me get this straight. Her vocal range at the chest register area is narrow.she pushes her voice in order to hit high upper note and she places her voice at throat.thats y u can hear she sounds like scream or harsh sounds. it just LOUD but not REAL POWER/resonance. If u have time, go to youtube and find video that she hit D5 and above with vibrato.she can't..she always do the straight note with jaw warbling..she cant produce healty vibrato for note above C#5. and for her whitsle register. she cant hit that note without a vocal run..she always start from falsetto and then transcends to the whistle register. Unlike Mariah..mariah just HIT the note without vocal run..anyway, thx for your comment...we can always discuss here..im open to any opinion

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts