Is Hillary Duff Getting Ready For A New Album ?



Oh please, oh please, oh pleeeeeeeeease! Remember, "Let the rain fall down, and wake my dreams…" Or, "Wake up! Wake up! On a Saturday night!"



We want MORE of that! Give us MORE!!!!!


Hilary Duff tweeted out something rather inneresting yesterday. With a baby on the way, we assumed all tweeting would be about the future of her family, but thankfully, she finally alluded to what she might do career wise after the baby is born. If we read between the lines correctly, we think she just might be ready to record a new album!!!


Duffster said in her tweet:


Very excited to tell u guys I have started my vocal classes again to get in shape!4 the next few months its just for entertainment:)But yay!


Just for entertainment? IS THAT THE NAME OF THE ALBUM?! AAAAHHH!!!


Look, don't get us wrong. We want her to enjoy being a momma for the first time as much as anyone. But if she could squeeze a single or two in-between contractions, that wouldn't be the worst thing ever. Right?

source: Perez Hilton

TheDivaJuice: OMG!! I realllyyyyyy LOVE her... I got like ALL her album including soundtracks..HEHEHE well its before I discover Mariah and I love Hillary when I was like 14 or something.. I meann..Hellooo she was like Britney back then... So really excited for her album... By da way, congratz for our future MOM... she will be a great mom. She is one of few acts that manage to maintain her dignity unlike MILEY.... 

Comments

Popular Posts