Adele About Her Recent Throat Surgery



Adele took to her blog to let fans know she's "super happy" and on the mend following a recent throat surgery for recurring vocal hemorrhages.



"Thank you for all your positive thoughts and get well wishes," she wrote. "I'm doing really well, on the mend, super happy, relaxed and very positive with it all. The operation was a success and I'm just chilling out now until I get the all clear from my doctors."


She then thanked fans who "voted for the awards I've won recently as well" and ended by remarking she "best get back to practicing my mime show now. Take care, miss you all."


Her throat problems have plagued her throughout her year in the spotlight. On Oct. 7, Adele was set to kick off a string of U.S. tour dates, rescheduled from a June bout of laryngitis, but announced that she would be unable to perform due to the vocal cord hemorrhage.


TheDivaJuice: Good Adele, hope you will no longer smoke. You got a precious voice and thankfully she didn't end up with nodules. Now I know why she likes to skip/dodge all the high notes in her songs. 

Comments

Popular Posts