When Christina Aguilera, Mariah Carey, Britney Spears and Kelly Clarkson are FAT


Divas are not perfect human being, sometimes they are fat, sometimes they are stick thin. Nevertheless, we just adore their talent. But hey, at least we can see the human qualities in them when they are fat and not the barbie doll fantasies kinda thing. By the way, Some of these photos are not the current reflection of the stars figures.




Left photos, Christina weight issue overshadow her performance during Michael Jackson tribute concert. I mean look at that, she looks like Big Momma White Version. Oh my god, look at her right photos, when she's THIN. She is FIERCE...love that..




OK I giver an excuse, she just drop her second baby when this photos was taken.. But this one still look like her infamous VMA performance.. Currently, she is not THIN like she used to be, but healthy looking body.



But this one..WTF! Kelly seems like she doesn't care anymore about her body and of course her HEALTH..OKAYY let me be who I wanna be and let me eat what I wanna eat. She looks like she wanna be  Aretha Franklin. Frankly, that dress doesn't do any help to cover up her weight gain. I like her before, because she was not thin, she was just healthy. But now.


I'm not going to use her 2009 photos. Those were taken during her pregnancy period so it is unfair. Actually Mariah was never fat, she's just curvy. But those tight, skimpy outfit really don't do justice to her.

TheDivaJuice: Mariah is getting back in shape now..Kelly - no word, Xtina - no word.

Comments

Popular Posts