Mariah Is Replaced By Rihanna For X-Factor



Less than a week before X-Factor makes its season debut on Fox, entertainment reporter Julie Chang of Good Day New York (weekdays, 9AM ET on Fox) caught up with Simon Cowell at the show's red carpet premiere event. Cowell compared the experience of starting on a new show to his beginnings with American Idol and revealed a celebrity judge.


Chang said Cowell looked "like a new man," and asked him if he had more invested in the new show, since its one he had created. "Well, it's like starting all over again," he said. "When I came here ten years ago, it was a similar feeling. I had no idea what was going to happen. But I did like the show. And this is kind of the same feeling. It's a different show. I've enjoyed it. I don't know what's going to happen. So it's exciting."

Chang also overhead other interviews in which Cowell said Rihanna will be a guest judge, which Cowell confirmed. It was supposed to be Mariah Carey, but circumstances conspired against her. "She couldn't judge because of the hurricane, but I found someone bigger," he said. Hopefully he wasn't planning on asking Carey back.



Source: AOL NEWS

Comments

Popular Posts