Adele Talks Next Single, Beyonce Collaboration Hopes




Adele wants to sing with Beyonce.

"I adore Beyonce, I've been listening to her since I was about 11," the "Someone Like You" singer told French radio station NRJ. "I think her work as an artist and a singer is enviable in terms of the length of her career and how she's grown and grown, but most of my inspirations are [from] old music and sadly they have all died."


According to an earlier report in the Sun, the divas were reportedly slated to sing together during Beyonce's performance at the 2011 Glastonbury Festival, but vocal issues led Adele to cancel. She underwent vocal cord surgery in November before making an impressive live comeback at February's Grammys.

And after joking about taking a half-decade to follow up the chart-topping, Grammy-winning "21," Adele now says her next full-length will take "a good two years."

"If I didn't write my own songs, I'd be out next week with a new album," she told NRJ. "I have to take time and live a little bit. There were a good two years between my first and second albums, so it'll be the same this time."

However, she did promise a new single, "probably by the end of the year" -- a track the BBC predicts could be the theme song for the next James Bond film, "Skyfall." 007's latest is due in theaters Nov. 9, 2012.


source

Comments

Popular Posts