Rihanna New Movie, Battleship



Expect to see Rihanna in a lot more movies in the coming years. RiRi has gotten bitten by the acting bug hard and reveals she's pleased she got the opportunity to kick-off her career with the new movie, Battleship.






 But Rihanna maintains that Battleship was the "perfect" starting point for her acting wise as she had never been in a movie before and she was really nervous about the process. She explains:
"After I read the script I was really, really impressed and I wanted to be a part of it. Plus it was a role I felt like I could handle for the first time I'm acting."
Rihanna went on to describe the first time she met Peter Berg, the director of the film, and how that first meeting helped solidify her interest in the movie. She adds:
"It's weird how it happened, I walked into a meeting, I know I had a meeting, but usually my manager would be there to prep me and say, 'Okay, this is what we're doing, this is who we're meeting, this is why we're doing this meeting' What it's about? She wasn't there, and I walked in. And Peter Berg just walked out and said, 'Hi, come in' and I'm like, 'Where is Christa, my manager? Where is my manager?'"
She wasn't there, and I walked in and all I saw were these little alien mock-ups, these little dolls. And he just started saying, 'Yeah, these are the thugs, he's a thug.' 'Uhh, okay,' I laughed and then I realized that he wasn't laughing, and I was like, 'This is weird. Why are there pictures of aliens all over this room?' And it was just crazy because he was just really super enthusiastic about it, and he was so sure that I could pull it off and I didn't even know that he was the director of the film, I didn't know anything. I didn't know what I was doing, where I was going, why."
And yet you found your way - right into a major motion picture! Good on ya, girl!
She and Alexander Skarsgard are really the only aspects of this movie we're dying to see. Other than them, we don't think there's too much to get excited about with this movie. Then again, if you like aliens, it sounds like this could be right up your alley!

Ps: Many reviewers said, her acting is stalled. Well, she is a singer by da way. 
Here the trailer of the FILM, Battleship


Comments

Popular Posts