Jennifer Prouder Of Weight Loss Than Oscar





The actress and singer won a Best Supporting Actress Academy Award in 2006 for her role in Dreamgirls, but insisted that losing over 80 pounds is a greater achievement.





Hudson told Self magazine: "I'm prouder of my weight loss than my Oscar! I hope it has inspired people."


The actress, who has since become a spokesperson for Weight Watchers, said that she knows not all of her fans approve of her weight loss.


She said: "Some love it and say they're inspired and others don't. Some have even questioned whether I can still sing. My voice has gotten stronger!"


Hudson added that losing the extra weight has done wonders for her career, saying: "Before, my career was great, but since losing weight I haven't stopped. I have worked every single day of this year."







Comments

Popular Posts